HURGHADA DIVE SITE
DALIY DIVE TRIP
DIVE SITE NEAR HURGHADA
- Hurghada was once nothing more than a small fishing village but a few decades of development later, and it is now one of the most popular tourist destinations in Egypt.
- Hurghada was the first commercial dive base in the Red Sea and its fantastic choice of dive sites, many of which are within 3060 minutes cruising time from the town, means that Hurghada is still extremely popular with divers of all levels.
- Hurghada’s many dives sites promise an abundance of reef marine life, great diversity of corals and the possibility of pelagic sightings in the blue. The easy accessibility of safe, sheltered ergs and reefs close to the shore offering superb visibility makes Hurghada an ideal choice for learner divers and training. Although Hurghada’s reefs are to a certain extent a victim of their own success, there are still enough pristine reefs to attract photographers and videographers here.
- Hurghada is also home to many deeper sites and wrecks. The spectacular marine park surrounding the Giftun Islands offers stunning drifts and walls to satisfy even the most experienced diver.
- Conservation is now the word on everyone’s lips here. Yes, some reef damage has been the unfortunate result of both development and over diving in the area, but organizations like HEPCA and the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency are firmly steering public consciousness into active reef protection. Mooring buoys limit damage, park rangers police waters, campaigns help to raise awareness, and marine park and conservation taxes provide much-needed funding to maintain existing, and establish new programs.
- Each and every one of us can make a difference. As divers, we have a personal responsibility to help protect the Red Sea reefs and marine life for the future.
HURGHADA DIVE SITE DALIY DIVE TRIP DIVE SITE NEAR HURGHADA Hurghada was …
HURGHADA LOCAL DIVE SITE
HURGHADA. LIVEABOARDS DIVING TRIP DIVE SITE DIVING SAFARI TRIP LOCAL TRIP. LEARN …
GPS – Position 27° 11.17' N 33° 58.94' E Depth: 18-30m, with …
Gota Abu Ramada
GPS – Position 1 27° 11.93' N 33° 58.97' E Depth: 0-15m …
GPS – Position 27° 13.92' N 33° 51.57' E Depth: 17-32m Location: …