It Starts From Hurghada
North Region Of Red Sea Is Easy And Amazing Trips Which Mixture Of Beautiful Coral Reef And Great Wrecks.
- the most popular dive spot at the red sea. Ras Mohamed is the headland at the southernmost tip of the Sinai Peninsula, overlooking the Gulf of Suez and Gulf of Aqaba. At 1983 it became a national park, protected from fishing and other human activities. It teeming with Marin life, amazing soft coral, enjoy relaxing drift dive along beautiful walls. At blue, you can spot pelagic fish like Barracudas and travely.
- also called Shaab Elerg, a great chance to meet dolphins during diving or at less, you can snorkel with them.
- There are more reef dives such as Bluff point, Beacons rock and Shag rock.
- one of the best wreck dive on the world, it was English cargo ship sunk 1941 during the world war two, it’s an open museum, still contains locomotives, tanks, motorbikes, riffles, and much more. The wreck also attracts a great Marin life.
Shaab Abu Nuhas
- Shaab Abu Nuhas is a large triangular-shaped reef located at the south entrance of straits of Gubal. So no wonder why it`s nickname is “The ship graveyard of the red sea”. A great mix of wrecks between historic and modern (Giannis D, Carnatic, Marcus, Kimon M)
- There are other wrecks such as Dunraven, Kingston and the great wreck of Rosalie Moller
- North Trip Can Be Combined With
Strait of Tiran
- North on the Eastern side of the Sinai Peninsula is the Strait of Tiran, one of the most famous diving areas in the Red Sea. Situated in the middle of the straits are four coral reefs: Gordon reef, Thomas Reef, Woodhouse Reef and Jackson reef
- The Straits of Tiran is more suitable for experienced divers to enjoy superb reefs, drift dives, drop off, deep canyon and bigger Marin life